4 axes of SS-EC StepSERVO Drives and HT-SS StepSERVO Motors being controlled by a Beckhoff controller. The four axes are daisy-chain connected back to the controller with standard Ethernet cables and demonstrate the compatibility of these drives and motors on EtherCAT networks.
- World’s Only 360 Degree Swivel Tool Changers by Robot System Products
- EtherCat Drives from Applied Motion Products
- Futura Automation Introduces Dual Lane High Speed Servo Gantry Palletizing System
- Futura Automation Announces New Line – Applied Robotics
- What is OEE and How Does it Fit with Industry 4.0?